If your child’s father
seems ready to fight you for custody of your children and you can’t
afford an attorney, you’re probably terrified.
What are your options? What rights do you have as a mother? What if he tries to take the kids and leave? You can’t sleep for thinking of all the possibilities, and there’s no one out there to help.
idea of presenting a case in court, in front of a judge, while your
child’s father insults you and questions your ability to parent your
children, is overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be, if you
attend Custody Bootcamp for Moms. Custody Bootcamp is the only
seminar of its kind, designed to teach you about what it takes to put
on a custody case, including:
You NEED to know this information if you want to present a custody case in front of a Virginia judge.
The cost of
attending Custody Bootcamp for Moms is less than the cost of a one hour
consultation with a moderately-priced lawyer. For just $197, you’ll
receive seven action-packed hours of intense preparation. There is no
similar program for dads, so you’ll be sure to have an edge when you
walk into the courtroom, your head held high. Imagine the look on your
child's father's face when you are able to easily:
- Question your own witnesses
- Withstand cross examination
- Be a witness yourself, without giving anything away
- Use his Facebook page and other materials against him
- Understand the ins and outs of the rules regarding
evidence - what's admissible and what's not, so you can get all your
good information in and keep all his out
- Give a flawless, well thought out opening and closing argument
There are only 50 slots available, so register now!
- What the judge needs to hear before granting you custody
- What custody evaluators look for when evaluating parents
- What to do if you have no lawyer